This chest type used as a one-way valve up the rope by clamping the rope then releasing and clamping again and it’s easy to clip on to the rope and remove with one hand with a pull.
Rock Climbing Chest Ascender Feature:
- Aluminum magnesium alloy chest ascender provides a firm grip in a compact shape, widely used in rope access to keep the body upright and add protection during working.
- Move freely and smoothly up rope and clamps to rope when pulled down with little pulley functioned.
- Easy and convenient to install rope on ascender with one-hand operation.
- A slot in both higher and lower end of ascender for carabiner or other gear to connect.
- It can be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling.
- Fits single ropes from 8mm to 13mm.
Rock Climbing Chest Ascender Specifications:
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Color: Red / Orange (optional)
- Weight: 109g / 3.8oz
- Package weight: 111g / 3.9oz
- Package size:9.5 * 6.5* 2cm / 3.7 * 2.6 * 0.8in
- 1 * Chest Ascender