Perigee II Spinning/Casting Rod 1.88M, 1.98M, 2.10M, 2.20M Description:
- Toray 24-ton carbon matrix KastFlex technology blanks for power, strength, durability, and accuracy.
- KastKing PTS (Power Transition System) spigot joints in our KastKing Perigee II rods transition the power smoothly throughout the fishing rod blank.
- World-renowned Fuji O-Ring line guides, dissipating heat more efficiently which delivers excellent durability with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines
- Tuned ergonomic graphite high-strength reel seats provide a solid base for spinning reels and provide all-day comfort to the angler.
- High-density EVA split grips, Saf-T-Keeper hook holder.
KastFlex Technology With Toray 24-Ton Carbon Matrix
Beautiful Reinforced “X” Blank
Premium Spigot Ferrule Construction
Smooth power transition throughout the rod blank allows our two-piece rods to have the same feel and power of one piece rods
*Do not force the rod blanks to close this gap as it may result in damage to your rod
Dissipates heat more efficiently and delivers long smooth casts
Unique Frame Top Guide Design
Reduces wind knots
Reinforced Reel Seat
Fights stronger lasts longer
Saf-T Keeper Hook Holder
Makes your hook stay in a safe place
EVA Handle & KastKing Warranty
2 Year-Total peace of mind warranty
Perfect Partner for Combo
*Combo showed for display only; reels are sold separately