Enhanced polyester cover and high duty polypropylene cores, 10mm in diameter, and about 1100kg statistic tensile strength. This will be reliable for rock or ice climbing, rescue, outdoor survival, fire escape, training, and trailer.
15m Rock Ice Climbing Rope whit Carabiner Features:
- 48 strands, 1100kg statistic tensile strength.
- No ductility reduces the safety risks caused by the extension of the rope.
- Reinforced polyester cover with high strength nylon cord.
- Binding sewed rigging ring prevents split up, and reinforced carabiner ensures strength.
- Reliable for rock climbing, rescue, outward bound training, escape, aloft work, and survival.
- It is woven by special craft, wear resistance, waterproof, non-slip, and easy to clean.
- The cover is delicate and smooth, soft and easy to knot, no trip, suitable for all kinds of climbing sports.
- Fine soft nylon, twisted synthetic strong core, soft and strong pull.
- Sewing buckle tension of 2.5 tons, machine sewing, thickening heat-shrinkable tube, high-temperature resistance, effective rope protection.
- Ultralight rope can float in water, easy to carry, and use.
15m Rock Ice Climbing Rope whit Carabiner Specifications:
- Color: red, black, blue (optional)
- Diameter: 10mm
- Rope length: 15m
- Main material: polyester, nylon
- Pull strength: approx. 1100kg
- Package size: 200 * 200 * 100mm / 7.9 * 7.9 * 3.9in
- Package weight: 750g / 1.7lb
- 1 * Rope